NUT SPLITTER SET
HUGE TIME SAVER
WORKS ON EVEN THE TOUGHEST NUTS AND BOLTS!
Nut Splitter Tools is a tool used to remove damaged or seized nuts from bolts or threaded studs.
For the removal of damaged or corroded nuts without damaging the bolt thread. Ideal for the home, workshop, hobbyist, etc.
If you work on nuts and bolts that are not absolutely brand-new, you will run across a bolt or nut that is too simply too rusted or jammed to be removed with an ordinary wrench or socket. It is a huge time saver that will work on stubborn damaged nuts, bolts and screws!
The Nut Splitter Set is manufactured with a hardened steel chisel and a large driving screw, for maximum effectiveness and durability.
- This set of nut splitter set covers nuts from sizes 0.4" up to 1.06" (please refer to spec table)
- It is ideal for home / workshop / hobby studios and so much more.
- It is particularly designed to remove damaged or corroded nuts without damaging the bolt thread.
- Hardened steel blades and forged gripsare manufactured elaborately for strength and durability.
- All splitters can be used with sockets or wrenches and much more.
- It is useful for breaking seized nuts apart
- Use a power tool or ratchet to tighten the tool against the nut and split it open
- For Professional Mechanics Use
- We have 4 sizes of nuts splitter for your special need. You can choose either one for the best use.
- Material: chrome plated finish and hardened steel body
- Capacity: Suitable for nuts and bolts of 0.4" - 0.47", 0.47" - 0.63", 0.63 - 0.87" or 0.87"- 1.06"
- #1: Length: 80mm/Bot Diameter: 12mm
- #2: Length: 102mm/Bot Diameter: 14mm
- #3: Length: 130mm/Bot Diameter: 18mm
- One by one: 1 x Nut splitter (#1,#2,#3)
- Set 3 Sizes package: #1 + #2 + #3
- Set 4 Sizes package: all 4 sizes + Box.
- Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
- Hint for choosing proper size: Use similar things to compare with the size.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- Please refer to unit conversion: 1 inch=2.54 cm, 1 cm=0.39 inch
Click BUY NOW To Order Yours Now!